Office of Public Health Preparedness
Emergency preparedness is everyone’s responsibility. Use this information to increase your preparedness for a public health emergency and to learn what the health district has done to ensure it can respond to the needs of the community.
With a little advanced planning, you can be ready for the unexpected.
Information is also available about the health district’s planning activities so our agency is prepared for possible natural or man-made threats.
Southern Nevada Community Preparedness App
Be prepared for disaster. The Southern Nevada Community Preparedness app will help you prepare and plan for how to respond to a disaster in your area.
Using the Southern Nevada Community Preparedness app, you will be able to:
- Share your status with your selected contacts with the push of a button.
- Receive critical emergency alerts via push notification.
- Locate Southern Nevada’s emergency shelters.
- View up-to-date evacuation route maps.
- Get the latest news and weather for the Southern Nevada area.
- Create a personalized Emergency Preparedness Plan by answering five basic questions.
Updated on: May 16, 2019