Nevada Revised Statutes (NRS) 241.020 requires that written notice of all meetings be given at least three working days before the meeting. The notice shall include the time, place, location, and agenda of the meeting.
Minutes of public meetings are available for download. Board of Health minutes are posted once they have been approved by the Board at the next scheduled meeting. Board of Health audio recordings are posted within three business days of the meeting. Audio recordings may not be available for all meetings.
Complete a Public Records Request Form if the public record you need is not available to download.
Board of Health
EMS & Trauma System
- Medical Advisory Board (MAB)
- Regional Trauma Advisory Board (RTAB)
- Childcare Permit Hearings
- Food Operations Permit Hearings
- Solid Waste Management Authority Officers Hearings
Facilities Advisory Board
Southern Nevada HIV Prevention Planning Group
(702) 759-1039 or (702) 759-0889
Updated on: November 20, 2018