Cook Chill – Additional Tips
- Ensure to submit all required HACCP documents for review. See the Cook Chill HACCP Plan Checklist for details.
- Ensure all information (i.e. names of documents/logs, times, temperatures, etc.) is consistent throughout the HACCP plan.
- Ensure all logs contain space to document monitoring as detailed in the HACCP plan.
- Multiple logs, such as cooking, bagging, and cooling, can be combined into one log for ease of use.
- Ensure that logs are monitored by one person and verified by a different person.
- Sample and template documents can be found here.
Phone: (702) 759-0500
Updated on: May 20, 2019