Pool Closure Issues with Immediate Fee Assessment
The following issues will result in the closure of your pool with fees.
- Loose, damaged or missing main drain covers.
- Water clarity (turbidity) – the inability to see the main drain cover.
- All depth markers missing or illegible.
- Non‐functional re‐circulating systems.
- Gates and doors that do not self close and positively self latch and major barrier issues.
- Fecal matter incidence without the proper response.
- GFCI (lighting)
- Note: When water is found in the light fixture ‐ If GFCI is not working properly the body of water will be closed and a re‐opening fee will be assessed. If GFCI is tripped, or can be tripped, the body of water will be closed, with no fee assessed.
- No detectable disinfectant.
- Complete absence of functional life saving equipment and absence of lifeguards.
Updated on: October 11, 2018