Sexual Health Clinic
Southern Nevada Health District Main Facility — Map
280 S. Decatur Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89107
• Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (closed 12 – 1 p.m.)
• Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (closed 12 – 1 p.m.)
• Call (702) 759-1700 for an appointment.
Patients should print and complete the three forms (below) prior to visitation:
Services are available to clients 12 years of age and older and include:
- Testing for HIV and sexually transmitted diseases*
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) to prevent HIV infection*
- Treatment — based on test results
- Sexual health education*
- HIV clinical services, including case management and referrals (by appointment)
- View the complete list of testing & services available
* available at the All Saints Sexual Health Clinic
Charges for services are based on your income and the number of people in your household.
Please bring proof of income and photo identification to your visit so we can calculate your fee based on the sliding scale. We accept any photo identification that includes a photo of you.
You will not be turned away due to inability to pay on the day of your visit. Visit the Accepted Methods of Payment webpage for details on payments and our ID policy.
We accept cash, debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, money order, cashier’s checks, and business checks. We also accept the following insurance:
- Amerigroup Medicaid
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- HPN Medicaid
- HPN (includes Senior Dimensions)
- HPN – Silver State Health Insurance Exchange
- HPN Medicaid/Nevada Check Up (Renewal of existing agreement)
- Sierra Health
- Teacher’s Health Trust
- Nevada Check up
- Nevada Medicaid
Visit the Accepted Methods of Payment webpage for details on payments and our ID policy.
Updated on: January 19, 2022