Birth Certificate Application
- Photo identification of the requestor must be uploaded to submit the online application.
- If you’re unable to upload a photo identification (see acceptable identification, FAQ), you can place the order in person or by mail.
- If your name is not listed on the certificate proof of relationship and/or legal documentation is required.
- Once your order has been processed and approved, you will receive an email with payment instructions. There is a $2 convenience fee for online orders. To ensure you receive payment instruction emails add SNHD to your contacts or check “spam” folders frequently. Visit the FAQ webpage for details.
Note: This request will be used to search for your record. It will not be used to create and/or change the record.
* Indicates a required field
Loading Information ...
Updated on: May 1, 2020