In an effort to expedite our handling of your submittals, we offer the following tips:
- Personal checks are not accepted.
- If a year has elapsed since we’ve reviewed your improvement plans, they must be resubmitted for re-review (under current Standards) or a letter can be submitted on letterhead with a PE stamp, signature and date, stating there are no changes prior to final map signature. Visit the Improvement Plans webpage for information on the Engineer’s Letter in Lieu of Improvement Plans.
- Reference the name of the tentative map on all submittals and resubmittals of final maps and improvement plans.
- Do not print anyone’s name beneath the District Board of Health Certificate, we have numerous individuals who sign maps, therefore, whoever is available at the time signs the map.
- Improvement plans are not accepted without the appropriate plan review payment nor are they accepted prior to the submittal of the tentative and final maps.
- We will always send you a comment letter regarding your tentative map and final map. Comment letters regarding improvement plans are only sent to you when they have not been approved.
- Please try to verify that the appropriate planning agency has not already submitted a tentative or final map to Subdivision Review before you submit a duplicate (no changes made). Duplicate submittals require added time to verify whether we have already reviewed same. Note: Henderson and the City of Las Vegas does not typically send maps.
- It is your responsibility to provide us with a copy of a revised tentative or revised final map that has been changed administratively and will not be sent from the appropriate planning agency. This includes name changes as well as changes in the number of lots.
- Subdivision Plan Review counter hours are between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. daily. No appointment is necessary.
- All tentative and final maps must be stamped, dated and signed by the P.E./P.L.S. (wet stamp is not required)
- Tentative and final maps must be folded. Improvement plans must be rolled.
Phone: (702) 759-0661
Service Counter Hours:
Monday – Friday | 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Updated on: October 11, 2018