Asbestos Waste Transportation Permits: Electronic Application Instructions
Asbestos Waste Removal Contractor Information, Asbestos Waste Transporter Information, and Asbestos Waste Disposal Information are pre-programmed in the application. Use the down arrows to populate a list to choose from. Copy and paste the following link in your address bar: https://www.southernnevadahealthdistrict.org/solid-waste/forms/asbestos
Screen 1: Company Information
- Provide the Asbestos Waste Removal Contractor Information. (If the contractor is not listed you’ll need to proceed to the contractor registration form.)
- Provide the Asbestos Waste Transporter Information (If the transporter is not listed call 702-759-0661 to have them added).
- Provide the Asbestos Waste Disposal Information (If the disposal site is not listed call 702-759-0661 to have it added).
- Click on NEXT to go to the Generation Site information.
Screen 2: Generation Site
- Building/Site Name: Provide any descriptive name that may be associated with the location undergoing abatement, e.g. the name of a hotel, restaurant, etc. or if abating a private residence the residence name.
- Number of Building on Site: Indicate the number of building on the property
- Site Address: Provide the address, state, and zip code (if applicable) of the site undergoing abatement.
- APN: Parcel Number: Provide the Assessor’s Parcel Number.
- Site Cross Streets: Provide the major cross streets.
- Add a Contact Person.
Contact Person’s name and phone in case there is a problem with the application, etc.
Screen 3: Project Information
- Is it? Friable/Non-Friable: If the Non-Friable button is clicked you will be required to provide analytical data supporting this classification. Note: The fee for transporting ACM is $ 150.
- Description: Provide a description of the asbestos containing material (ACM) that is to be removed from the facility undergoing abatement.
- Amount of regulated asbestos to containing material to be removed. At least one of the boxes (pipes, surface area, or volume) must be filled in.
- Project Duration: Abatement Start Date and Transportation Completion Date must be filled in.
- Electronic Signatures:
- Provide the name of the company performing the transportation of ACM to a permitted disposal facility.
- Provide the name, title, and email address of the person representing the transportation company, most responsible for insuring that transportation meets all state and federal regulations.
Screen 4: Payment Information
After hitting the submit button you will be taken to a screen where you will be able to submit your payment by using any of the following:
You will receive your permit electronically within three business days.
Updated on: March 7, 2019