Sous Vide – Additional Tips
- Ensure to submit all required HACCP documents for review. See the Sous Vide HACCP plan checklist for details.
- Ensure all information (i.e., names of documents/logs, times, temperatures, etc.) is consistent throughout the HACCP plan.
- Ensure all logs contain space to document monitoring as detailed in the HACCP plan.
- Multiple logs, such as cooking, bagging, and cooling, can be combined into one log for ease of use.
- Ensure that logs are monitored by one person and verified by a different person.
- Sample and template documents can be found here.
If you have any questions, or need further clarification, please feel free to contact the Southern Nevada Health District Special Process Team at (702) 759-0500.
Phone: (702) 759-0500
Updated on: May 22, 2019