//“Craft” Foods

“Craft” Foods

Please note that “craft foods” – canned or jarred acidified foods such as pickles, salsa, relishes, etc., produced and sold from home businesses as allowed under Senate Bill 441 – are regulated solely by the Nevada Department of Agriculture – Food & Nutrition Division. Contact the Food & Nutrition Division for more information.

Phone: (775) 353-3758
Fax: (775) 353-3749

Contact Information

Phone: (702) 759-0500


Updated on: July 13, 2021

Skip to content