SOUTHERN NEVADA COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER FINANCE AND AUDIT COMMITTEE MEETING
June 23, 2020 – 11:00 a.m.
NOTICE: This meeting is being conducted consistent with the Governor’s March 22, 2020 Declaration of Emergency Directive 006 as extended by the Governor’s March 31, 2020, Declaration of Emergency Directive 010
- From a computer, use the Webex Event Link:
- To call into the meeting:
- dial (415) 655-0003 and;
- enter Access Code: 133 946 3057
- For other governmental agencies who use video conferencing capability
- the Video Address is email@example.com
- Agenda items may be taken out of order at the discretion of the Chair
- The Board may combine two or more agenda items for consideration
- The Board may remove an item from the agenda or delay discussion relating to an item on the agenda at any time
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- FIRST PUBLIC COMMENT: A period devoted to comments by the general public about those items appearing on the agenda. Comments will be limited to five (5) minutes per speaker. If any member of the Board wishes to extend the length of a presentation, this may be done by the Chairman or the Board by majority vote.There will be two public comment periods. To submit public comment on either public comment period on individual agenda items or for general public comments:
- By Webex: Use the link above. You will be able to provide real-time chat-room messaging, which can be read into the record by a Community Health Center employee or by raising your hand during the public comment period, a Community Health Center employee will unmute your connection. Additional Instructions will be provided at the time of public comment.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org For comments submitted prior to and during the live meeting. Include your name, zip code, the agenda item number on which you are commenting, and your comment. Please indicate whether you wish your email comment to be read into the record during the meeting or added to the backup materials for the record. If not specified, comments will be added to the backup materials.
- ADOPTION OF THE JUNE 23, 2020 AGENDA (for possible action)
- REPORT / DISCUSSION / ACTION
- Approve Finance & Audit Committee Meeting Minutes – May 26, 2020; direct staff accordingly or take other action as deemed necessary (for possible action)
- Review, and Discuss Financial Report; direct staff accordingly or take other action as deemed necessary (for possible action)
- Discuss and Approve Recommendations to the Southern Nevada Community Health Center Board on June 25, 2020
- SECOND PUBLIC COMMENT: A period devoted to comments by the general public, if any, and discussion of those comments, about matters relevant to the Board’s jurisdiction will be held. Comments will be limited to five (5) minutes per speaker. If any member of the Board wishes to extend the length of a presentation, this may be done by the Chairman or the Board by majority vote.
- See above instructions for submitting public comment.
NOTE: Disabled members of the public who require special accommodations or assistance at the meeting are requested to notify Andrea Green or Michelle Cintron in Administration at the Southern Nevada Health District by calling (702) 759-1201.
THIS AGENDA HAS BEEN PUBLICLY NOTICED on the Southern Nevada Health District’s Website at https://www.southernnevadahealthdistrict.org/about-us/public-meetings/, the Nevada Public Notice website at https://notice.nv.gov., and a copy will be provided to any person who has requested one via U.S mail or electronic mail. All meeting notices include the time of the meeting, access instructions, and the meeting agenda. For copies of agenda backup material, please contact Andrea Green or Michelle Cintron at (702) 759-1201.