/What should be done if electrical power is lost at a food establishment?

Investigate the cause of electrical power loss. Is only one business without power? Or, are other businesses in the immediate area also affected? Contact NV Energy (702-402‐5555) to report outages and to determine if there is an estimated timeframe for electrical power to be restored. Contact the SNHD Environmental Health Division for guidance.