Skip to content
How will I renew my Certified Food Safety Manager card?
- The steps to renew your Certified Food Safety Manager card are as follows:
- Take the ANSI accredited food protection manager test. (see question three)
- Go to one of the five public health centers that offer Certified Food Safety Mangers cards. (see Locations & Hours of Operation)
- Take a number and an application.
- Complete the application while waiting for your number to be called.
- When your number is called, go to the station as directed.
- The clerk will:
- process your application
- verify you’ve completed an ANSI accredited food protection manager test
- verify your identification (see Valid I.D.)
- take your picture
- give you a copy of your application form
- Take the application form to the cashier and pay for your Certified Food Safety Manager card. (see Fees)
- Go to the information desk to have your card printed.