/How do I request a birth certificate for my adoptive child?

The Nevada State Health Division’s Office of Vital Statistics external link is tasked with processing all changes to birth certificates.

Mail an original certified court order, the completed, signed and notarized Report of Adoption external link PDF and the $45 fee to the Nevada State Office of Vital Records, 4150 Technology Way, Suite 104, Carson City, NV 89706. The fee includes a certified copy of the amended or new certificate.

Once the changes have been made, the certificate will be available at the Southern Nevada Health District for future requests.