Yes, if any of the following hauling conditions apply you are exempted from obtaining a permit:
- Persons who generate and transport their own waste tires
- Governmental agencies
- Persons who transport used tires to be resold or retreadable casings to be retreaded only
- Persons who transport tires through Clark County without loading or unloading tires in this state
- Persons who are directed by the SWMA to transport tires for disposal
- Persons who transport products made from recycled waste tires for sale or other distribution.