/Are adult group care employees required to get a food handler safety training card?

Adult group care employees do not need a food handler safety training card and do not need to get any vaccinations.

However, adult group care employees do require tuberculosis screening, per NAC 441A.375.  The health district no longer offers TB screening. Clients who need TB screening will need to visit their primary care doctor. If you don’t have a doctor, download the Tuberculosis Testing Locations PDF 158KB flyer for a list of clinics that offer TB testing.