///EMS Incident Report Frequently Asked Questions

EMS Incident Report Frequently Asked Questions

Does the EMS Office address billing complaints?2018-08-30T11:06:28-07:00

No, billing issues are not in the regulatory scope of the EMS & Trauma System Office. Billing concerns can be addressed by the billing department at the agency that transported the patient.

If the billing department does not address your issues you may contact the Clark County Business Licensing Department at (702) 455-4252 or the Nevada Division of Insurance at doi.state.nv.us/scs/complaint.aspx.

What issues are addressed by the EMS Office?2018-08-30T11:07:00-07:00
  1. Clinical issues
  2. Licensing/Certification issues
  3. Procedural issues
  4. Personnel issues on a case by case basis
  5. Agency permitting issues
Is my complaint/Quality Assurance investigation request protected?2018-08-30T11:07:36-07:00

Yes, your complaint is confidential pursuant to NRS 49.265, NRS 450B.810, NRS 49.117, NRS 49.123 and NRS 629.061.

Can I file a complaint anonymously?2018-08-30T11:08:13-07:00

No, the EMS & Trauma System Office does not investigate anonymous complaints. The information submitted will not be released to any party and will only be used internally.

Do I have to fill out the entire complaint form?2018-08-30T11:08:52-07:00

No, only the required areas must be filled out before submittal. The more complete the form is the faster the complaint can be processed.

For additional information contact the EMS & Trauma System Office at (702) 759-1050 or by email at EmergencyMedical@snhdmail.org.

Updated on: November 25, 2019

Skip to content