Southern Nevada Health District COVID-19 Update
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
June 3, 2021
- As of June 3, there have been 1,035,482 COVID-19 doses initiated, 817,345 doses completed, and a total of 1,774,430 COVID-19 doses administered in Clark County.
- The Southern Nevada Health District has added information to its COVID-19 dashboard. The dashboard is now updated with a vaccine summary that includes percent of initiated vaccines by age group.
- The percent of people who have received one dose of the vaccine by age group:
- 57.03% of people 18 years and older
- 54.43% of people 16 years and older
- 51.38% of people 12 years and older
- The dashboard is available at www.snhd.info/covid-cases.
- The Health District and its partners are hosting a clinic at Allegiant Stadium that will open on Thursday, June 10 through Sunday, June 13 and Thursday, June 17 through Sunday, June 20. More details are available on the Health District website.
- Drive-thru COVID-19 testing and vaccine services are available at the Texas Station through June 21. Vaccine appointments are available at www.snhd.info/covid-vaccine. Testing appointments are available at www.snhd.info/covid-testing.
- The Las Vegas Convention Center vaccine site is offering vaccines, including a drive-thru option, until June 19. Appointments are also available at www.snhd.info/covid-vaccine.
- Additional COVID-19 and community partner vaccine clinics are available at www.snhd.info/covid-vaccine or by calling the state’s vaccine hotline at 1-800-401-0946, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Additional clinic information can be found online at www.NVCOVIDFighter.org. The site also features live chat support to make scheduling a COVID-19 vaccine appointment and getting information about the vaccine more accessible.
The Southern Nevada Health District serves as the local public health authority for Clark County, Boulder City, Henderson, Las Vegas, Mesquite and North Las Vegas. The agency safeguards the public health of the community’s residents and visitors through innovative programs, regulations, and initiatives focused on protecting and promoting their health and well-being. More information about the Health District, its programs, services, and the regulatory oversight it provides is available at www.SNHD.info.