Texas Station COVID-19 vaccine and testing site closed Sunday, May 30, and Monday, May 31, for Memorial Day holiday
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
May 26, 2021
- The Southern Nevada Health District’s Texas Station COVID-19 vaccine and testing site will be closed on Sunday, May 30, and Monday, May 31, for the Memorial Day holiday. All services at the site will resume on Tuesday, June 1, at 7 a.m.
- The Texas Station site offers both drive-thru COVID-19 vaccines and testing. Services will be available at this site through June 21.
- The Las Vegas Convention Center drive-thru has new hours of operation. Appointments are now available beginning at 6:30 a.m., and the last appointment is at 2 p.m.
- The Health District will also be closed on Monday, May 31, in observance of Memorial Day. No services, including COVID-19 vaccines or testing, will be available at its 280. S. Decatur Blvd. location.
- Additional Health District and partner COVID-19 vaccine clinic locations is available at www.snhd.info/covid-vaccine. Community COVID-19 vaccine clinic information can also be found online at www.NVCOVIDFighter.org. The site also features live chat support to make scheduling a COVID-19 vaccine appointment and getting information about the vaccine more accessible.
- The Health District’s COVID-19 testing site located at UNLV’s Stan Fulton Building will close on Thursday, May 27 at noon.
- Current COVID-19 testing site information is available at www.snhd.info/covid-testing. Community testing locations can also be found on the Nevada Health Response website at https://nvhealthresponse.nv.gov/find-covid-19-testing-in-nevada/.
- More information about COVID-19, including Health District resources, reports, and testing and vaccine clinic sites is available at www.snhd.info/covid. The Health District’s COVID-19 Dashboard is updated daily and available at www.snhd.info/covid-cases.
The Southern Nevada Health District serves as the local public health authority for Clark County, Boulder City, Henderson, Las Vegas, Mesquite and North Las Vegas. The agency safeguards the public health of the community’s residents and visitors through innovative programs, regulations, and initiatives focused on protecting and promoting their health and well-being. More information about the Health District, its programs, services, and the regulatory oversight it provides is available at www.SNHD.info.