Health District’s East Las Vegas health card program relocates
Services resume Feb. 21
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
February 15, 2012
LAS VEGAS – Health card services offered by the Southern Nevada Health District at its East Las Vegas Public Health Center will be unavailable Thursday, Feb. 16 while the program is moved to a new location in the same complex. The new health cards office, 570 N. Nellis Blvd., Ste. E-12 will reopen at 8 a.m., Tuesday, Feb. 21 (Monday is the Presidents’ Day holiday). For more information, visit the health district website, www.SNHD.info.
The East Las Vegas Public Health Center is open Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (closed on Friday). Services include health cards, birth/death certificates, family planning services (by appointment), children’s exams (by appointment), women’s healthcare services, and immunizations for adults and children.
Health district public health centers are located at:
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Ravenholt Public Health Center, 625 Shadow Lane, Las Vegas, Nev., 89106
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- East Las Vegas Public Health Center, 570 N. Nellis Blvd., Ste. D-1 and E-12, Las Vegas, Nev., 89110
- Henderson Public Health Center, 520 E. Lake Mead Parkway, Henderson, Nev., 89015
- Tuesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. CLOSED for lunch from noon to 1 p.m.
- Mesquite Public Health Center, 830 Hafen Lane, Mesquite, Nev., 89027
Updated information about the Southern Nevada Health District can be found on Facebook www.facebook.com/SouthernNevadaHealthDistrict, on YouTube www.youtube.com/SNHealthDistrict or Twitter www.twitter.com/SNHDinfo The health district is now available in Spanish on Twitter www.twitter.com/TuSNHD. Don’t have a Twitter account? Follow the health district on your phone by texting “follow SNHDinfo” to 40404.
Visit the Media Contacts webpage for media related inquiries.
The Southern Nevada Health District serves as the local public health authority for Clark County, Boulder City, Henderson, Las Vegas, Mesquite and North Las Vegas. The agency safeguards the public health of the community’s residents and visitors through innovative programs, regulations, and initiatives focused on protecting and promoting their health and well-being. More information about the Health District, its programs, services, and the regulatory oversight it provides is available at www.SNHD.info.