- Any person that has a valid Food Handler Safety Training Card or Manager Card issued by the Health District;
- Any person that has a valid Food Safety Manager Certification from an accredited food safety training course;
- Any person who has knowledge regarding food safety for their assigned duties;
- Any person who takes responsibility for food safety practices;
- Executive Chef or Executive Steward;
- Food and Beverage Director;
- Manager of outlet or establishment; or,
- Owner or designee appointed by the owner.