/Where can I get the infectious disease transmission training?

The health district requires that all Body Art Card holders receive infectious disease training, such as the Preventing Disease Transmission training offered by the American Red Cross. You must complete the training prior to taking the health district exam. Visit the American Red Cross webpage for information on their course.