- A waste tire hauler must initiate a manifest to transport waste tires from the place he or she takes possession of the waste tires from a generator of the waste tires to the place where he or she deposits the waste tires at either a permitted waste tire management facility or a permitted disposal site.
- The waste tire manifest must include the following information:
- Name of the generator of waste tires
- Passenger tire equivalents or total tons of waste tires to be transported
- Name and permit number of the waste tire hauler
- Date of transport
- Destination of waste tires
- Number of tires sold for reuse; if any
- Signature of the generator of the waste tires, hauler of the waste tires and the operator of either the permitted waste tire management facility or permitted disposal facility.
- The permitted waste tire hauler is responsible for providing completed copies of the manifest with:
- The operator of the permitted waste tire management facility and/or the permitted disposal site.
- The generator of the waste tire (within 30 days).
- Submit a semiannual report to the Health District by August 15 and February 15 of each year.
- Waste Tire Semi-Annual Report Form
- Completed reports may be submitted via:
- Fax: (702) 759-1427
- Regular Mail:Southern Nevada Health District
Solid Waste and Compliance Section
PO BOX 3902
Las Vegas, Nevada 89127