/Does my food establishment need to provide a consumer advisory?

A consumer advisory is only required if you offer menu items containing raw or undercooked animal products to customers, including meat, eggs, poultry, seafood, and shellstock (oysters, clams, mussels, etc.) (3-401.11 D).

If all foods are cooked to their required internal temperatures (3-401.11 A), then you do not need a consumer advisory.