/Does a food establishment need to provide a consumer advisory?

A consumer advisory is only required if a food establishment offers menu items containing raw- or undercooked animal food products to consumers, including: Meat, eggs, poultry, seafood, and shellstock (e.g., oysters, clams, mussels, etc.). If all animal food products are cooked to required internal temperatures, then a food establishment does not need a consumer advisory.