/Complaints – Violation of Privacy Rights

Complaints – Violation of Privacy Rights

You may complain to us or to the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) if you believe your privacy rights have been violated by us.

To file a complaint with SNHD, submit the complaint in writing to:

SNHD Privacy Officer
P. O. Box 3902
Las Vegas, NV 89127

You may also call the Privacy Officer at (702) 759-1204 for further information about the complaint process. Hotline: (702) 759-1609

To file a complaint with HHS, send a letter to:

Office of Civil Rights
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
90 7th St., Suite 4-100
San Francisco, CA 94103
(415) 437-8310
(415) 437-8311 TDD
(415) 437-8329 FAX

We will not retaliate against you for filing a complaint.