You may complain to us or to the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) if you believe your privacy rights have been violated by us.

To file a complaint with SNHD, submit the complaint in writing to:

SNHD Compliance Specialist/Privacy Officer
P. O. Box 3902
Las Vegas, NV 89127

You may also call the Compliance Specialist/Privacy Officer at (702) 759-1609 or email for further information about the complaint process. This is for health information privacy complaints only. Other complaints will not receive a response.

To file a complaint with HHS, send a letter to:

Office of Civil Rights
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
90 7th St., Suite 4-100
San Francisco, CA 94103
(415) 437-8310
(415) 437-8311 TDD
(415) 437-8329 FAX

We will not retaliate against you for filing a complaint.