/Can I apply pest treatment at my food establishment?

If you choose to do the work yourself, you must meet the requirements listed in section 7-206.11 of the 2010 Food Regulations Governing the Sanitation of Food Establishments. In order to use restricted-use pesticides, you must first obtain the proper training and credentials. Application of restricted-use pesticides must be done by a certified pest control operator. Information can be found at the State of Nevada Department of Agriculture website(3).

Skip to content