/As a caterer, if I am contracted by an entity to set-up and sell food to their employees, students, etc., can I do this on my catering permit?

No. If you sell by the piece to the consumer under contract, this is referred to as a Remote Service Site. Each Remote Service Site must have its own permit, in addition to the existing catering permit.