Lead Poisoning Facts
- CDC – Lead Poisoning site
- Nevada Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
- Las Vegas Medicaid District Office
1210 S. Valley View Blvd., Ste. 104 Las Vegas, NV 8910
- Nevada Check Up — Division of Welfare and Supportive Services
The Nevada Check Up program provides low-cost, comprehensive health care coverage to low-income, uninsured children (birth through 18) who are not covered by private insurance or Medicaid.
- WIC Program of the Nevada State Division of Public and Behavioral Health
Work with your WIC nutritionist for information about a healthy diet for your child.
- Southern Nevada Early Childhood Advisory Council (SNECAC)
SNECAC has a list of resources and links on their website including early childhood care and education, K-12 education, service directories, and community and family development services.
- National Lead Information Center
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Children’s Environmental Health Network
Phone: (702) 759-1300
Updated on: August 1, 2021