SOUTHERN NEVADA DISTRICT BOARD OF HEALTH
Finance Committee Meeting – Agenda
December 15, 2014 – 3:00 p.m.
Southern Nevada Health District
280 S. Decatur Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89107
Lake Mead Trail Conference Room
Nevada Revised Statutes (NRS) 241.020 requires that written notice of all meetings of the Southern Nevada District Board of Health be given at least three working days before the meetings. The notice shall include the time, place, location, and agenda of the meeting. Individuals may request notice, but a request for notice lapses six months after it is made. The Southern Nevada District Board of Health informs each requester of this fact by this notation on this copy of the notice mailed to them.
- Agenda items may be taken out of order at the discretion of the Chair
- The Board may combine two or more agenda items for consideration
- The Board may remove an item from the agenda or delay discussion relating to an item on the agenda at any time
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. PUBLIC COMMENTt: A period devoted to comments by the general public about those items appearing on the agenda. Comments will be limited to five (5) minutes per speaker. Please clearly state your name and address, and spell your last name for the record. If any member of the Committee wishes to extend the length of a presentation, this may be done by the Chairman or the Committee by majority vote.
III. ADOPTION OF THE DECEMBER 15, 2014 AGENDA
- Approve Finance Committee Meeting Minutes – October 14, 2014 (for possible action)
- Building Update: direct staff accordingly (for possible action)
- Receive, Review and Discuss Audit Report presented by Piercy Bowler Taylor & Kern on the FY14 Audit and Approve Recommendation to the Southern Nevada District Board of Health on January 22, 2015; direct staff accordingly or take other action as deemed necessary (for possible action)
• Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 2014
• Required Communications Letter to the Finance Committee for the Year Ended June 30, 2014
- Review/Discuss Cost Allocation Plan; direct staff accordingly or take other action as deemed necessary (for possible action
V. PUBLIC COMMENT: A period devoted to comments by the general public, if any, and discussion of those comments, about matters relevant to the Board’s jurisdiction will be held. No action may be taken upon a matter raised under this item of this Agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action may be taken pursuant to NRS 241.020. Comments will be limited to five (5) minutes per speaker. Please clearly state your name and address, and spell your last name for the record. If any member of the Board wishes to extend the length of a presentation, this may be done by the Chairman or the Committee by majority vote.
Note: Disabled members of the public who require special accommodations or assistance at the meeting are requested to notify Jacqueline Wells or Marcia Gershin, Administration, at the Southern Nevada Health District by calling (702) 759-1201.
THIS AGENDA HAS BEEN POSTED IN THE MAIN LOBBY OF THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS: 1) CLARK COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER, 500 S. Grand Central Parkway, Las Vegas, NV, 2) LAS VEGAS CITY HALL, 495 S. Main Street, Las Vegas, NV; 3) NORTH LAS VEGAS CITY HALL, 2250 Las Vegas Blvd North, North Las Vegas, NV; 4) HENDERSON CITY HALL, 200 Water Street, Henderson, NV; 5) BOULDER CITY, CITY HALL, 401 California Avenue, Boulder City, NV; and 6) MESQUITE CITY HALL, 10 E. Mesquite Boulevard, Mesquite, NV; SOUTHERN NEVADA HEALTH DISTRICT, 330 S. Valley View Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89107. This Agenda and supporting material for this meeting is available on the Southern Nevada Health District Internet Website @ http://www.southernnevadahealthdistrict.org. In addition, handouts are also available at the date and time of the meeting at 330 S. Valley View Blvd, Las Vegas, NV or by contacting Jacqueline Wells or Marcia Gershin at (702) 759-1201.