EMERGENCY MEETING AGENDA
SOUTHERN NEVADA DISTRICT BOARD OF HEALTH
March 31, 2020 – 9:00 A.M.
Southern Nevada Health District
280 S. Decatur Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89107
Red Rock Trail Room A and B
Conference Call: 1 (702) 359-0270
Conference Code: 832879
Nevada Revised Statutes (NRS) 241.020 requires that written notice of all meetings of the Southern Nevada District Board of Health be given at least three working days before the meetings. The notice shall include the time, place, location, and agenda of the meeting. Individuals may request notice, but a request for notice lapses six months after it is made. The Southern Nevada District Board of Health informs each requester of this fact by this notation on this copy of the notice mailed to them.
- Agenda items may be taken out of order at the discretion of the Chair
- The Board may combine two or more agenda items for consideration
- The Board may remove an item from the agenda or delay discussion relating to an item on the agenda at any time
- CALL TO ORDER / ROLLCALL / SCOTT BLACK, CHAIR
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PUBLIC COMMENT: A period devoted to comments by the general public about those items appearing on the agenda. Comments will be limited to five (5) minutes per speaker. If any member of the Board wishes to extend the length of a presentation, this may be done by the Chairman or the Board by majority vote.
- ADOPTION OF THE MARCH 31, 2020 EMERGENCY MEETING AGENDA (for possible action)
- REPORT / DISCUSSION / ACTION
- PUBLIC COMMENT: A period devoted to comments by the general public, if any, and discussion of those comments, about matters relevant to the Board’s jurisdiction will be held. No action may be taken upon a matter raised under this item of this Agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action may be taken pursuant to NRS 241.020. Comments will be limited to five (5) minutes per speaker. If any member of the Board wishes to extend the length of a presentation, this may be done by the Chairman or the Board by majority vote.
NOTE: Disabled members of the public who require special accommodations or assistance at the meeting are requested to notify Michelle Cintron or Andrea Green in Administration at the Southern Nevada Health District by calling (702) 759-1201.
THIS AGENDA HAS BEEN POSTED IN THE MAIN LOBBY OF THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
- CLARK COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER, 500 S. Grand Central Parkway, Las Vegas, NV;
- LAS VEGAS CITY HALL, 495 S. Main Street, Las Vegas, NV;
- NORTH LAS VEGAS CITY HALL, 2250 Las Vegas Blvd North, North Las Vegas, NV;
- HENDERSON CITY HALL, 200 Water Street, Henderson, NV;
- BOULDER CITY, CITY HALL, 401 California Avenue, Boulder City, NV;
- MESQUITE CITY HALL, 10 E. Mesquite Boulevard, Mesquite, NV;
- SOUTHERN NEVADA HEALTH DISTRICT, 280 S. Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89107
- Nevada Public Notice website at https://notice.nv.gov .
This Agenda is available on the Southern Nevada Health District Internet Website at https://snhd.info/meetings. For copies of agenda backup material, please contact the Administration at (702) 759-1201. In addition, handouts are available at the date and time of the meeting at: 280 S. Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89107.