Before you can get your Certified Food Safety Manager card you must get certified as a food protection manager through a program accredited by ANSI.
The cost for certification varies and is separate from the cost of the card.
The health district will accept manager level certificates from the following Food Safety Manager or Food Protection Manager programs:
- National Registry of Food Safety Professionals
You must complete an application to get a new, renewal or duplicate card when you visit one of our six public health centers.
Steps to Get a Certified Food Safety Manager Card
- Get certified as a food protection manager through an ANSI accredited program. (see above)
- Go to one of the three public health centers that offer Certified Food Safety Manager cards. (see Locations & Hours of Operation)
- Complete the application.
- When called, go to the station as directed.
- The clerk will:
- process your application
- review the food protection manager certificate
- verify your identification (see Valid I.D.)
- take your picture
- Pay for your Certified Food Safety Manager card (see Fees) and have your card printed.
Phone: (702) 759-1099
Updated on: September 28, 2020