Regulations are designed to protect the public health, safety and environment through preventive measures and timely correction of significant public health issues.
All regulations adopted by the Southern Nevada District Board of Health are available on this webpage. For additional information regarding the programs associated with the regulations, visit the Permits & Regulations webpage.
- Body Piercing Establishments Regulations
- Tattoo Establishments Regulations
- Reglamentos Que Rigen Las Condiciones De Higiene Y Seguridad De Los Estudios De Tatuajes PDF 152KB
- Reglamentos Que Rigen La Higiene De Los Establecimientos De Perforación Corporal PDF 76KB
- Child Care Facility Regulations PDF (326 KB)
- Annual Itinerant Food Establishments Regulations
- Farmer’s Markets and Ancillary Food Establishments
- Food Establishments Regulations
- Lead in Candy and Other Foods Consumed by Children Regulations
- Lead in Consumer Products Regulations
- Lead Paint Hazard Prevention and Control Regulations
- Certification of Swimming Pool Service Companies, Technicians, Technician Apprentices, and Pool Operators Regulations
Updated on: October 11, 2018