Waiver Request Application Process
- Submit a completed waiver application with supporting documents to FoodRev@snhd.org for processing.
- Supporting documents may include:
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Equipment Specifications
- Logs and Signs
- Approvals from other agencies
- Service contracts
- The applicant will receive an invoice for $118 via email. Once paid, the waiver is reviewed by a supervisor.
- After review, an approval letter will be emailed to the applicant if the applicant demonstrated that the food safety risks were mitigated to an acceptable level.
Note: Waivers are not transferrable from one permit holder to another.
Phone: (702) 759-1258
Updated on: September 3, 2021