Top 10 – Regulation Quick Reference
The following topics are the most requested information from local food operators. They are not listed in any particular order. A link to the applicable section of the 2010 Regulations Governing the Sanitation of Food Establishments follows each quick reference subject.
- Person in Charge Responsibilities: 2-104
- Demonstration of Knowledge: 2-102.11
- Preventing Contamination from Hands: 3-301.11
- Cooking Temperatures: 3-401
- Re-heating: 3-403
- Hot/Cold Holding: 3-501.16
- Time as a Public Health Control: 3-501.19
- Cooling: 3-501.14 and 3-501.15
- Sanitizers: 4-402.11
The list will be updated as needed. If you have a suggested quick reference, email us at email@example.com.
Telephone: (702) 759-0588
Updated on: May 24, 2019