Testing and Services
Services and testing are available by appointment. A limited number of clients may be seen on a drop-in basis, depending on staff availability. All services are provided by specially trained licensed providers and registered nurses.
The following services are offered at the Sexual Health Clinic:
- Diagnosis and treatment of active or suspected cases of:
- Free condoms and instruction on how to safely use them (both male and female condoms)
- Follow-up bloodwork
- Hepatitis screening, diagnosis and treatment
- High-risk behavior counseling
- HIV Nursing Case Management
- Injection series for syphilis medication
- Partner notification
- Post-Exposure Prophylaxis for HIV (PEP)
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis for HIV (PrEP)
- Referrals by private physicians
- Sexual assault follow-up
- Test results and counseling
Clients seeking treatment at the Sexual Health Clinic should know that the Health District is required to report cases involving assault or abuse to appropriate agencies.
HIV antibody testing is a simple blood test performed by a trained professional. This procedure is strictly confidential. Counseling regarding the meaning of the test and its result take place before the actual testing to ensure you understand HIV infection and the testing procedure.
We offer the following HIV testing:
Blood Test – Blood drawn from a vein is tested for HIV antibodies. This test is available at the Sexual Health Clinic (280 S. Decatur Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89107 ), Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Please call (702) 759-0702 for more information.
Visit the Accepted Methods of Payment webpage for details on payments and our ID policy.
Updated on: December 6, 2021