The Health District Office of AIDS has been actively involved in responding to the AIDS epidemic with community prevention and awareness programs since 1985. The program currently provides:
- HIV Client Centered Counseling
- Adult Evaluation Clinic for persons living with HIV
- Case Management for men, women, and children
- Assistance with partner counseling
- Outreach programs
- Community referrals
- Distribution of safer sex items for the prevention of HIV
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis
- Training for Client Centered Counseling.
All services are confidential and no one will be refused service for testing.
Sexual Health Clinic
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. For additional information visit the Clinic Tour webpage or call (702) 759-0702.
If you are a person living with HIV/AIDS, or know someone who is, there are services available to help meet your needs.
For more information, or to speak with someone, call the Office of AIDS at (702) 759-0702. Early detection and treatment can prolong your life.
Updated on: August 6, 2019