What to Expect During Your Appointment
Before the Exam
You will be asked to fill out the medical history and social summary forms. This must be done before the exam. We recommend printing out the forms and completing them before you arrive. This will reduce your time spent in the clinic.
Patients should print and complete the four forms (below) prior to visitation:
- Clinical Services Registration Form – English
Formulario de Registro de Servicios Clínica – En Español
- Family Planning Intake Form – English
Formulario de Admisión Clínica de Planificación Familiar – En Español
- Informed General Consent for Family Planning Services – English & En Español
- Patient Consent Form for Electronic Exchange of Health Information – English
- Formulario de Consentimiento del Paciente para el lntercambio Electr6nico de lnformaci6n de Salud Individual – En Español
During the Exam
A complete exam includes:
- Assessment of your heart and lungs
- Height and weight check
- Blood pressure check
- Urine test
- Blood test
- Pap smear (21 years of age and older)
- Breast exam
- Counseling to determine what type of birth control is right for you
- Reproductive health counseling
- Birth control method/device
- Referrals as needed
After the Exam
To receive your blood test and pap smear results by phone, make arrangements with your nurse before you leave.
Payment of Services
The cost of exams, including treatment, birth control or medications, are based on a sliding scale. The scale is based on your annual income and the number of people in your household. Bring proof of income to your visit.
We accept Nevada Medicaid, HPN Medicaid, Amerigroup Medicaid or Nevada Check up, cash, debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, money order, cashier’s checks, and business checks are accepted. Visit the Accepted Methods of Payment webpage for details on payments and our ID policy.
- Do not have sex or douche for 24 hours before your exam.
- Children are not allowed in the exam room and cannot be left alone in the waiting area. If you must bring children to your appointment, also bring a responsible adult to watch them while you’re in the exam room.
(702) 759-1039 or (702) 759-0889
Updated on: March 18, 2019