Sexual Health Clinic
Hours & Location
280 S. Decatur Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89107
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.*
Closed for lunch 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
*The clinic opens at 9:00 a.m. on the first Thursday of every month.
The clinic may close early or intermittently when maximum patient volume is reached. To increase the likelihood of being seen the same day, it’s best to arrive at the clinic early.
Avoid waiting. Call (702) 759-0708 to schedule an appointment.
Patients should print and complete the three forms (below) prior to visitation:
Services available to clients 12 years of age and older.
- sexually transmitted disease testing
- treatment – based on test results
- HIV testing
- HIV clinical services, including case management and referrals (by appointment)
- View the complete list of testing & services available
Charges for services are based on your income and the number of people in your household.
Please bring proof of income and photo identification to your visit so we can calculate your fee based on the sliding scale. We accept any photo identification that includes a photo of you.
You will not be turned away due to inability to pay on the day of your visit. Visit the Accepted Methods of Payment webpage for details on payments and our ID policy.
We accept cash, debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, money order, cashier’s checks, and business checks. We also accept the following insurance:
- Amerigroup Medicaid
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- HPN Medicaid
- HPN (includes Senior Dimensions)
- HPN – Silver State Health Insurance Exchange
- HPN Medicaid/Nevada Check Up (Renewal of existing agreement)
- Sierra Health
- Teacher’s Health Trust
- Nevada Check up
- Nevada Medicaid
Visit the Accepted Methods of Payment webpage for details on payments and our ID policy.
Updated on: September 26, 2019