- Diphtheria & Tetanus (DT)
- 6 weeks to 6 years old
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, & Pertussis (DTaP)
- 2 months to 7 years old
- Haemophilus B flu (Hib)
- Influenza (Flu)
- Pediatric vaccine 6 to 60 months old
- Adult vaccine
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Meningococcal Conjugate
- Meningococcal Polysaccharide (Menomune)
- Pneumococcal Conjugate (Prevnar)
- Pneumococcal Polysaccharide (Pneumonia)
- Polio virus (IPV)
- Rabies – pre-exposure
- Shingles (Shingrix)
- (information about Shingrix)
- Shingrix (the new shingles vaccine) is available in very limited quantities. There is a nationwide shortage due to overwhelming demand. Please call (702) 759-0850 to check availability or you may check with local pharmacies.
- Tetanus (Td)
- Age 7 and older
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, & Pertussis (Tdap)
- Age 10 to 64 years old
- Injection, age 2 years and older
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
- Yellow Fever
- Age 9 months and older
- Visit the Travel Vaccines webpage for special instructions
- Due to a nationwide shortage, the vaccine for yellow fever will only be administered to those who are traveling within 30 days.
Vaccine costs vary based on the type of immunization required. In addition to the vaccine costs, the health district charges an administration fee of $20 per person for one vaccine and $8 for each additional vaccine.
Payment by Visa, MasterCard, cash, debit card, money order, cashier’s check, Anthem Networks, Culinary Insurance, Cigna, Health Plan of Nevada/Sierra Health and Life, Retiree’s Health Trust, Teacher’s Health Trust, Nevada Check-up, Medicaid, and Medicare Part B & D, and Medicare Railroad is accepted. Not all vaccines are covered by insurance.
Note: The credit card holder’s name must match the name on the acceptable photo identification presented. Visit the Accepted Methods of Payment webpage for details on payments and our ID policy.
Visit the Immunization Clinic Locations webpage for a complete list of Public Health Center and Satellite Immunization Clinics. Certain vaccines may not be available at all public health centers. Call (702) 759-0850 for more information.
Vaccine Information Sheets
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers a number of vaccine information sheets providing details of the vaccines required to be administered. Download vaccine information sheets on the VIS webpage.
The health district supports strategies that are designed to strengthen and sustain public health and improve the health of communities through immunization programs. Download the Immunization Program Policy Statement to learn more.
Updated on: November 26, 2018