Services are available by appointment only and done by specially trained registered nurses and advanced practitioners of nursing.
Family Planning Clinic Services:
- General health assessment
- Pap smear (depending on age)
- Breast exam
- Birth control counseling
- Birth control*
- Education on natural family planning and abstinence
- Emergency contraception (morning after pill)**
- Reproductive health counseling
- Pregnancy testing and counseling (urine)
- Mammogram referrals
- Sexually transmitted disease testing and treatment for established patient
- Preconception counseling
- Basic Infertility evaluation
*You will receive birth control in our clinic or a prescription to take to the pharmacy.
**Plan B services do not require an appointment.
Visit our What to Expect During Your Appointment webpage for more information.
Phone: (702) 759-0894
Updated on: October 12, 2018